Notes for 1.3.2 work
From World Wind Wiki
Ok, lets have a better game plan for 1.3.2
We should feature freeze at least 2 weeks before the release to allow for bug fixing and installer building AND release testing.
Bugs need to be in Source Forge's bug list to be considered for fixing. -- Bugs definitely need to be collected 'somewhere'. That somewhere should be in one centralized place.
 Features to Add
- bookmarks menu!
- The "World Settings"(ALT+W) should be combined with the "World Wind Settings"(ALT+Q) into one interface. -- Tools->Settings
for the keyboard zoom keys(1 and 7) add a modifier key(e.g. CTRL or ALT or SHIFT) to change zoom increment to 1 meter at a time, so the user can zoom easily to a specifc altitude(e.g. 10,000m) (dpatton)
for each layer, have a way to zoom to the appropriate altitude to use the maximum zoom level tiles, the minimum zoom level tiles, and each 'zoom step' for that layer in between (dpatton)
- Please implement the vertical and horizontal Viewing Direction for execution of World Wind scripts
 Bugs to Squash
Newest bugs on top
- Internationalization Bug for the Scripts with Latitude or Longitude with decimal point, the script will go mad
- Some icons are no longer loaded into the tool bar: <Spacechicken_> fool: Add-on I created. Shows up in the tool bar in 1.3 - disappears in 1.3.1 (fool) Fix your spelling in your add-ons and all will be well (Llynix)
- Gaps in trails, trails are not properly mapped to terrain at 0 elevation. (bull)
- WW downloads terrian data when vert exag is zero (engmike)
Bugs noted in 1.3.1alpha4 with font patch (dpatton)
at program startup, the earth is partially covered by the toolbar at the top, even though there is free space below the earth at the bottom of the window(800x600 screen) at program startup, Wireframe(CTRL+W) turns off the toolbar grey background and draws a diagonal line across the toolbar, and if it's open, the Layer Manager window (not a bug, wireframe is a feature on the card and all polygons are reduced to their parent triangles when it is tripped.) -- Llynix at program startup, if both Blue Marble layers are turned off, there is no Earth shown(probably "functions as designed"), but then using Wireframe(CTRL+W) doesn't show a wireframe World Settings(ALT+W) - at least some of the settings, when changed, do not make the corresponding change in the UI until WW is stopped and restarted. For example, setting ShowPlacenames to False still leaves the Placenames layer (which is selected by default) on. Full Screen isn't working properly(WinXP). ALT+Enter does go to fullscreen, but using ALT+Enter or ESC to revert from fullscreen doesn't show the Windows taskbar until you task switch to another program. "Full Screen" from the View menu doesn't do real fullscreen - it leaves the
\Cache\Earth\TerrainAccesspr\SRTM and \SRTM30US subdirectories have
both the .bil and .7z files</li>
this URL: worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=48.00000&lon=-122.00000&alt=10000 when used with 1.3beta took the user to 48N 122W at an altitude of 10,000 meters, but in 1.3.1 it ends up at 9,851 meters altitude. The SRTM terrain height at 48N 122W is 149 meters, so 1.3.1 is calculating the camera altitude as the altitude requested in the URL(10,000m) less the terrain height(149m) for various layers(both NLT and USGS) some image tiles are saved as .jpg and some as .dds using this location: worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=48.53976&lon=-122.47993&alt=796536 and the NLT layer, even with "refresh view", there is a strip along the right-hand side of the viewport, on an 800x600 system, that isn't covered by NLT tiles. Moving to the East just continues to leave a strip on the right-hand side. Looks like if the tile bounding box is partially off the right-hand side of the screen it won't try and download the tile.
- Currently, primary WW GUI roll-back from images.xml file modifications appears not to be possible. Consider a restore point for enabling more rapid development on the images.xml would be welcome. An example is when you define additional layers, WMS and web services within the images.xml file, this successfully creates additional icons and data layers and WMS connectors -all good, however additional changes to the same images.xml file do not appear to be undone when WW is restarted...I have found the brute force method is to simply reinstall the WW application in a new folder and move on.... if a solution exists please consider posting..thx
- 1.3.1 broke sort-by function on download progress monitor (click top of columm headers for example "start time") worked in 1.3
- Need fix for what causes the "no more threads available" in 1.3.1 as reported in red text in the download progress monitor, this limitations did not exist in 1.3.
- web page call to WW 1.3.1 drives well using specific camera angle, elevation, and location unable to call up set data layer (or perhapps I have wrong set layer call technique ??)
 Current Functions to Improve
- Support for proxy autodiscovery, proxy scripts, proxy authentication (gillesk)
- Re-Examine WMS, SVS and MODIS.. can use improvement (TomServo) (Will look that in more detail to get some specific notes)
- Add support for WMS 1.0.0
have "Refresh Current View" default to both image tiles and terrain data, but have the option to refresh only tiles or only terrain data (dpatton)
- keyboard navigation (fool)
- WMS xml layer definitions
- seeing that xmlns:xsi, http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance, xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation - consider using WMS 1.1.1 (?) reference implementation for WMS auto server discovery services details found at http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.1/capabilities_1_1_1.xml
consider including within the download progress monitor pointer to xml exception report. see http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.1/exception_1_1_1.xml
will WW 1.4 use http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/capabilities_1_3_0.xml?
- See Installer_To_Do