Community Meeting 2006-03-15
From World Wind Wiki
Meeting will be on Wednesday, 15 March 2006 at 20:30 UTC in IRC channel #worldwind-meeting
- If you want to add something to the Agenda, edit this page. Try and make your changes at least 1 day prior to the meeting. Put your name/nickname after the agenda item, and make sure to attend the meeting.
- If a discussion results in someone agreeing to do something, the moderator should send an IRC message starting with "TODO:" and the person's name and short description, to make searching the meeting logs easier
- Moderator should control change of meeting topics. Use something like "OK to move on?", and if everyone has finished the discussion of the current topic, the moderator then sends a message with the next agenda topic. Moderator should force moving on to the next topic if the discussion is too long.
- Meeting length should be targeted to 30-45 minutes.
Call To Order:
- Select meeting moderator
- Can we add Historic USGS imagery from UTM NAD83 GeoTIFFs? RussNelson 13:37, 1 Mar 2006 (EST)
- Which Plug-Ins / Add-Ons should be part of the default install? (TomServo)
- Nightly builds .. Server is down.. but couldn't someone build and stick it on WWC? (TomServo)
- Convert Venus into a data layer instead of an add-on for 1.3.4 release (TomeServo)
- Advertising / "news coverage" for 1.3.4's release with Mars and Venus data - Ideas for getting news outlets to cover this. /. and digg are fine.. but small and don't get out there like it should to the masses. (TomServo)
- XBOX 360 port - is Patrick going to ask Bill for a dev-kit - http://www.brains-n-brawn.com/default.aspx?blog=http://www.mperfect.net/blog/browse.aspx?bid=632779260230625000 (Bull)